Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome 2010!

I wouldn't say I'm glad 2009 is over, but I'm definitely OK with it. It wasn't a bad year by any means, I just think 2010 is going to be a good one. My theme for this year is to enjoy. I have a blessed life and want to enjoy all the wonderful things in it and remind myself everyday how lucky I am. I want to enjoy my home, cook wonderful meals, snuggle up with my dogs and hubby, take advantage of the fantastic city I live in, grow and find fresh, local, healthy foods and share them with friends and family. I want to make jewelry!! Because I love to. Doesn't all of that sound fun??!! What are your resolutions this year? Here are some more of mine:

1. Organize one room in the house every month
2. Run another half marathon
3. Master vegetarian cooking
4. Take a trip with my sweetie to Italy
5. Take a road trip to Minnesota for some cabin time with the dogs
6. Become a better blogger
7. Take more photos
8. Be a more mindful buyer*
9. Double my garden space
10. Make lots of jewelry! Did I already say that??

*Yesterday after erasing any signs of Christmas from our house, I decided to go through the cabinets under our bathroom sinks and all of our bathroom drawers - haven't done that for years - gross, I know. I cannot believe the amount of cosmetics and other junk I had accumulated over the years. All garbage. I felt terrible throwing all of it away. Some was unused and will be donated, but most just garbage. So sad to think where it ends up. I resolve to be more careful!!! Do I really need 8 different blushes?? Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment