Monday, December 28, 2009

Ahhh.....quiet.

I hope everyone had a happy, happy holiday! We had a houseful over Christmas and it was a lovely time. Everyone is gone now and I'm kind of enjoying a little quiet time. It's back to reality and I really can't tell you how excited I am for 2010. Have I already said that? Well, whatever...I repeat, I think it's going to be a good year. I also have a sneaking suspicion it's going to be an eventful one. I'm not sure what's in store, but I just have this funny feeling that a lot is going to happen.

As far as Erin Jane Designs goes, I've been working on a list of things to do this year. First up, some branding updates - a little logo change, color palette update, etc.... I think I'll be ready to share concepts really soon :). I actually might need a little help deciding on some things.... Next, a bunch of boring organizational things that I won't go into (you're welcome). And, of course, I'm working on lots of new designs. I'm dying to have a full day in my studio - no interruptions. I need to recover some brain cells (too much sugar and booze the last several days) before I'm able to do that.

I'll leave you today with picture of a very cool Christmas gift from my talented brother in law. He drew a comic of my hubby and I on the Seattle waterfront...check out my butt...pretty nice.




No comments:

Post a Comment