Monday, March 15, 2010

Update + Rings

My blog posts have been pretty far and few between lately. I've been working on my websiteupdate a bit and can hardly wait for it. The designer is going to start on it April 8th and we hope to have it done in about 3-4 weeks. Needless to say, I've been neglecting this blog while thinking about, and planning my website. It's going to change A LOT! The branding, the layout, well, everything. It's where I will end up doing my blog postings and I will be more focused on my jewelry, inspiration, process, etc...than personal stuff.

Although my current site was built for me to be able to upload new products, make copy edits, etc...it's just so darn static. I rarely update it and I end up directing people to my Etsy shop to see my work. Well, that's just dumb. I have my own website! I should be excited to share it! So, I decided to have my Etsy shop be the shopping part of www.erinjanedesigns.com. My Etsy shop has become so easy to manage and it's where I add all my new products anyway. OK, I'm going on and on...there is so much to tell! However, I think I will wait to spill too many beans until I have something visual to share. It will make things much more clear.

In the meantime, enjoy some photos of new goodies. I am loving rings lately. They are so fun to make...and wear. Here are a few new ones.

Chrysoprase Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment