Monday, March 29, 2010

Working...


I spent most of the week and weekend working...in the yard, in the garden and in the kitchen...anywhere but my studio! It's been awfully quiet in my Etsy shop the last couple weeks which makes it difficult to feel very motivated to create. I won't feel too sorry for myself or complain for too long...don't worry, but so slow! Sales just came to a screeching halt after a pretty good February. Anyway, I will always keep on keeping on.

We made insanely yummy pizza this weekend - eggplant, mushroom, mozzarella, goat cheese, roasted garlic and caramelized onion. Good god it was delicious. I also made a fantastic cocktail to go with it. I don't have a name for it, but it's sort of an herbed lemonade with vodka...so good - watch out!

Ingredients
2 oranges
2 lemons
2 limes
4-5 good sized sprigs of rosemary
1 bottle of lemonade
vodka

Cut the fruit up in chunks and drop in the bottom of a pitcher. Add in the rosemary and muddle all together. Add lemonade and stir. If you are patient, let it sit for 30 minutes or so. Put ice and however much vodka you like in your glasses and add top with the lemonade mixture. Drink up!

I've also used lemonade concentrate and only added part of the water, then topped the drink with some soda water for a little fuzz. Super fun and yummy.

Cross your fingers for me for some sales this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment