Thursday, April 22, 2010

How could I forget + Birthday gift

I don't know how I let this lovely slip through when I posted all my new goodies the other day...well, yes, I do. I was wearing it :). Well, here is a GORGEOUS yellow quartz pendant that I'm totally in love with. I will add one of my "blur the edges" photos for you too... :). And, thanks again to all of you for your further editing tips! I'm so very excited - I really think my photos are going to be much improved from now on!

I will be posting this and others in my shop next week. Next week you ask? Why, yes, I will be out of town for a nice long weekend to San Francisco. My husband's birthday is Saturday and mine is on Monday, so we are making a birthday weekend out of it. AND, I got myself a gift yesterday...it will arrive when I get back. It's exciting, trust me...I'll post photos for you once I get it.


2 comments:

  1. Oooh! The "blur the edges" photo looks great!! I love the pendant...and I can't wait to see what you bought yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree the blurred edge photo works really well. Oh and I LOVe the labradorite pendant from your previous post. Yum! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete