Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Holidays....are here!

I can hardly believe it! The holidays are here! I think they come earlier each year...

Today I saw a super cute idea that you must check out by Jordan Ferney for an advent calendar. December 1st is rapidly approaching and I want one too! I have a rough list of some things for Hubby and I to do. Most of my ideas have to do with eating and drinking so far...hmmm, oh well. Here's a little sample:

1. Make a GOOD spiced wine and drink it by the fire
2. Make massive amounts of my now famous peppermint bark
3. Find (or make!) a new ornament for the tree that will forever remind us of this past year.

Lots more to go and I won't bore you with all of them.

One another note, here are a few new items that I just put in my Etsy shop. Can you say holiday party PERFECT?!!


No comments:

Post a Comment