Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Studio Song

So, the White Denim album "Fits" just came out today - so now I can finally download my new favorite song - "Regina Holding Hands" - perfect for a day in the studio. Go ahead and take a listen - make sure to give the song 1 minute and 20 seconds and you'll fall in love...

I'm hoping to take some photos of all the goodies I've been working on in the next couple days...so keep your eyes peeled for those on my blog and in my Etsy Shop. Then, Thursday my mom comes for a visit - Hi Mom! (She's the only person who reads my blog, I think :). A good couple weeks coming up...

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog, AND I follow you on ETSY too! I'm a fellow Seattlite obsessed with colorful stones and making jewelry :) Great job on all of the new soldering work, your stuff looks great Erin!

    -Ali (Your #2 fan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you Ali! I just took a peek at your Etsy shop - GREAT stuff! Thanks for being my #2 fan! :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete