Thursday, October 8, 2009

Launching my Holiday Collection '09


It's here! I am so excited to release and announce my Erin Jane Designs Holiday '09 Collection! It's only about 20 new pieces, but they are all FANTASTIC and so perfect for dressing up for the holidays, gift giving plus lots of basics for day or evening. Something for everyone! It's such a great feeling to have been able to include items that have soldered elements. For so long I've had design ideas that I've thought I can't do because I don't solder...well, not anymore! Yippee! I've been working so hard learning these new techniques and having even more fun. I'd love to hear from you on what you think of the new designs. Leave comments or email me at erin at erinjanedesigns.com.

Here's a little peek at what you'll see...


No comments:

Post a Comment