Saturday, May 1, 2010

Show and Tell Time + Next Week's News

Well, finally! I can show you my new gift from myself to myself! She came the other day and I still haven't attached the handle, but soon... It's a bench shear! So excited! I can't tell you how long my money clips take me...saw a crooked line, then sand and sand and sand...and sand some more to make it perfect. But, now, this little shear will help me make perfectly straight lines and cut down on my sanding time by 80%, at least. Obviously not just saving time on money clips, but so many other things. I have a hand shear and the serrated edge it makes, also takes tons of time to sand down, so YAY!

I also got this Key Holder as a free gift.....wow. Thanks. I will literally never use this - ever. How random.

And, last, but not least, here's what I've been working on. Lots of these little guys are ready to list! So, I will be posting photos and links soon. I have some process photos that I will also share next week. Lots coming up! I am still waiting on my website completion, but I did update all my other branding (except on my blog...which will be moving anyway). So, check out my Facebook page and My Etsy Shop and let me know how they look!



No comments:

Post a Comment