Thursday, December 10, 2009

A day in the studio feels good

Ahhh, finally I have a full day of jewelry making! Such a great feeling. A full day only because I have a cold and am moving about 30% slower than usual. I have a little cloud in my brain today and I'm trying to listen to fun music to get me moving a little faster. The funny things is...the song I keep listening to is "Sleepyhead" by Passion Pit. Which is actually exactly what I am today. If there was a song called "You have 10,000 things to do today and you're moving really slowly for someone with so much to do" I would be listening to that.

Here's my little pile of goodies going out in the mail tomorrow morning. There's still time to order for Christmas! Plus, that whole free shipping thing I'm offering...get shopping!



As for our household's Christmas prepping update, the house is decorated, the tree is up, the hot cocoa mix is made, the peppermint bark is made, cookies baked...just a few things left to do!



Oh, and this is so sad. Kyra has had these antlers for about 10 years - since her first Christmas, I think. And this is what Lulu did to them today...bad girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment