Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Starting a blog today!

Well, here it goes.  I'm starting a blog.  Normally, I'm not the type to be so out there, but I feel like I should keep up with the times and promote my jewelry designs and hopefully talk about some interesting things that are on my mind.  Lately, I've been a little bit vegetable garden obsessed.  I've never had a vegetable garden before and this year I decided to go all out and learn all I could about organic, urban gardening.  I have to say it's fascinating and there truly is no better feeling than picking fresh vegies from your very own garden.  I'll post some photos soon. but, first, let me get used to this blog thing.

The other thing I'm obsessing over lately is my studio.  First of all, it's a disaster, but lastly it's totally uninspiring.  When we moved in to this house, we pulled carpet, painted, redid floors, redid stairs, railings...you get the idea.  My studio was the last room and it got NO LOVE.  I'm looking for studio inspirations right now and can hardly wait to get going.

More soon, just wanted to get that first post out there.  Phew, done.  Can cross that off my list.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and the fact you're a blogger now. I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete